I was really looking forward to giving my sons something special for summer camp. When I received an email for a Star Wars Lego Camp, I jumped at the opportunity, as my boys love both. Perfect right?
Wrong, what this Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. One would expect some Star Wars themed music, decoration, and organization; is instead greeted with poor attitudes, lack of creativity, and general malaise.
Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This "Camp" was nothing more than expensive daycare.
Owner Lily Skop isn't the least bit interested in providing any level of customer satisfaction, and is even less concerned with having repeat customers. Requests for partial refunds were denied, and met with disdain.
While I am certain other Bricks 4 Kidz franchises provide a positive atmosphere to foster growth, and enjoyment in children; franchise number 435 covering Aurora, Castle Rock & Centennial led by Lily Skop fails miserably.
For $150 per kid, I expected a lot more! I pulled my kids out halfway through and I did my own camp at home.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Product or service
- Franchise 435
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair..."
- "This is not the first time this has happened. Every Christmas it seems open-stock items like accessory sets as I purchased (the Elsa costume accessory set for $24.95) sell..."
- "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..."
- "POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread: ---------------Original Message--------------- From: Jerry Cunningham To: 123Print Support Team - email@example.com Subject: Order Quality To Whom..."
- "AAA (www.aaatoday.com) has been ripping us off for years with their price mock up's; but it wasn't until the work they did for us on: 7-9-15 that I found out..."
- "I opened a bag of Tyson honey barbecue chicken strips and strips of chicken already burnew like someone already baked them!!!..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."