Bricks4kidz - Review in Kids' Stores category from Aurora, Colorado

I was really looking forward to giving my sons something special for summer camp. When I received an email for a Star Wars Lego Camp, I jumped at the opportunity, as my boys love both. Perfect right?

Wrong, what this Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. One would expect some Star Wars themed music, decoration, and organization; is instead greeted with poor attitudes, lack of creativity, and general malaise.

Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This "Camp" was nothing more than expensive daycare.

Owner Lily Skop isn't the least bit interested in providing any level of customer satisfaction, and is even less concerned with having repeat customers. Requests for partial refunds were denied, and met with disdain.

While I am certain other Bricks 4 Kidz franchises provide a positive atmosphere to foster growth, and enjoyment in children; franchise number 435 covering Aurora, Castle Rock & Centennial led by Lily Skop fails miserably.

For $150 per kid, I expected a lot more! I pulled my kids out halfway through and I did my own camp at home.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Franchise 435
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #870163

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bricks4kidz? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.