I was really looking forward to giving my sons something special for summer camp. When I received an email for a Star Wars Lego Camp, I jumped at the opportunity, as my boys love both. Perfect right?

Wrong, what this Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. One would expect some Star Wars themed music, decoration, and organization; is instead greeted with poor attitudes, lack of creativity, and general malaise.

Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This "Camp" was nothing more than expensive daycare.

Owner Lily Skop isn't the least bit interested in providing any level of customer satisfaction, and is even less concerned with having repeat customers. Requests for partial refunds were denied, and met with disdain.

While I am certain other Bricks 4 Kidz franchises provide a positive atmosphere to foster growth, and enjoyment in children; franchise number 435 covering Aurora, Castle Rock & Centennial led by Lily Skop fails miserably.

For $150 per kid, I expected a lot more! I pulled my kids out halfway through and I did my own camp at home.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bricks4kidz summer camp. Bricks4kidz needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bricks4kidz summer camp in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bricks4kidz.

Had an Experience with Bricks4kidz?

Comments